The New Castle Area School District, is a public school focused on student-centered learning that fosters respect, responsibility, resiliency and academic achievement for all students in the 21st century. Along with community partnerships, we will continue to provide a safe and caring learning environment that promotes educational excellence.
The New Castle Area School District envisions a learning environment that cultivates equality among all students by promoting academic excellence, respect, responsibility and resiliency. With various community partnerships the district will continue to create student-centered 21st century learning environments for all students prek-12. And, by implementing research-based best practices in curriculum, instruction and assessment, we are preparing students to become productive citizens and life-long learners who will succeed in their post-secondary endeavors. .
- All students are valuable and have the potential to learn and deserve the opportunity to receive a high quality education.
- Educational excellence is achieved through the collaborative efforts of students, family, school, and community.
- Valuing individual diversity encourages respectful collaboration and interactions with others both locally and globally.
- Academically, socially, and athletically we empower students to explore their talents and creatively shape their futures.
- Students must be respectful, responsible and resilient life-long learners in order to be productive cititzens.
- Technology is a vital tool that enhances teaching and learning at all levels prek-12.