TECHNOLOGY & SAPPHIRE ASSISTANCE IN THE 6TH GRADE...
If your student is in 6th grade and you need help with technology or Sapphire the 6th grade office is here to help!
Instead of emailing or calling the help desk, start with contacting our 6th grade office first. We will work to assist you and answer your technology and Sapphire questions.
Office #: 724-656-4700 (option 3 on menu)
SAPPHIRE Parent Portal ... Quick Tips & Q&A
Please note, it is important for you to sign up for a Sapphire Parent Portal. Below are some tips and answers to common questions we have received in the 6th grade office.
1. How do I know how to sign-up for this portal?
Instructions to sign-up for a parent portal can be found in many places:
- Instructions were mailed home in our Hybrid Letter & Letter is also posted on the 6th Grade Website
- Instructions were posted in each HR Google Classroom
- Instructions are included in our 6th Grade September/October Newsletter
- Instructions were posted by Mrs. DeBlasio on the main page of the NCASD website
2. I can not locate any of the communicated instructions listed above ... what are the quick steps to sign-up for a Parent Portal Account?
- Go to: WWW.NCASD.COM
- Click on: Sapphire Community Portal (left side of screen in red box)
- Click on: Community Portal (middle of screen in the green box)
- Click on: Create a Web Portal Account (it is a blue sentence on the screen)
- Fill out Application & Submit
3. What Happens Once I complete the Application?
The application will be sent to our office and we will approve it. Once the application is approved you will be emailed a PIN from Sapphire. (Check your spam if you do not see it in your inbox)
4. What if I apply multiple times for an account?
Multiple accounts in the same person's name/email will be declined. To avoid duplicating accounts, we will re-email you the PIN to the existing approved account.
5. What if my 6th grade student is not visible on my parent portal but once was?
Contact the office, we can assist with this
6. Any other Sapphire Questions?
CONTACT THE 6TH GRADE OFFICE