- Complete the Google Form linked HERE (*To change the language of the Google Form, right-click the page; select TRANSLATE; and click on the desired language).
- Once the form is complete, please SUBMIT your application. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted when it is approved.
- Once contacted, both the parent/guardian and student must come to the Croton Administration Building with the required documentation.
- The Google Form above must be competed to be considered for approval to receive a work permit.
- Work Permits will not be issued the same day. You will be contacted by phone when your work permit is ready for pick-up at the Administration Building (2nd floor – use Cascade St. entrance).
Please have with you proof of birth (birth certificate, hospital certificate, learner’s permit, driver’s license, or any other official document indicating date of birth). The District does not need your social security number-your employer will. The application must be signed by a parent in our presence so a parent/guardian must accompany the child either when picking up the application or upon its return.
If you have any questions, please call 724-656-4756.